Join the Team
Our current vacancies are listed below. All applicants should send a covering email along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time, 40hrs per week.
Based at Green Snow HQ, Ower
Warehouse Operatives (WO) are essential to the company’s day to day running, evolution and growth. It is a key role and WO’s must have ingenuity, organisation, a keen eye for detail, be able to work at ease with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and of course as part of a team.
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from pick locations and bringing them for packing
- Packing orders at a packing station. You’ll put products into containers, such as bags and boxes using the correct safety packaging if required, and then seal the containers ready for delivery to customers via Royal Mail or Courier.
- Ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
- Despatching special orders created by clients – these must be processed with extreme care.
- Manually booking appropriate courier solution for some orders.
- Arranging packing and distribution of our monthly subscription club.
- Being responsible for the WMS being clear and ready to go the following morning. This is not just orders but also all picking locations, handhelds, packing stations (printers loaded with paper) etc
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse and all packing stations as part of a daily routine.
- Supporting rolling stock taking as required.
- Health and Safety warehouse compliance.
Customer Service Advisor
Full Time, 40hrs per week.
Based at Green Snow HQ, Ower
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join our friendly and hardworking team. You would be working within a rapidly growing ecommerce business with an exciting future ahead and lots of opportunity for personal development.
● Resolving customer queries via phone - this will include answering customer queries, sample requests, order updates and more
● Resolving customer queries via email in a timely and efficient manner
● Ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress of orders or queries as and when necessary
● Provide reporting on email volume with insight into performance
● Ensure customer service information on all websites is up to date, well maintained, accurate and effectively managed to reduce initial contact where applicable
● Book in all orders for daily courier collections (occasional)
● Assist with other duties relating to the business as required
● Excellent customer service skills
● A polite and professional telephone manner
● An ability to respond to emails in a polite and friendly manner
● Recent experience within a Customer Service role is essential
● Must be very organised, motivated and able to able to work on your own initiative
● Good Computer skills – including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
**The right individual will have the chance to develop their skills and expand their remit within a fast growing, very hardworking and productive team. **
Whilst this role is primarily Monday - Friday, any successful applicant may be required to work some weekends or Bank Holidays to cover peak trading periods.
Ecommerce Developer - Magento / Shopify
Full time 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
This is an opportunity for an experienced PHP developer to strike the perfect balance between working for a client and an agency. Your time will be shared across 3-4 long term business relationships, working within the ecommerce team of Green Snow. You will see the full impact of your work, and will be able to work on projects for the long term, while still varying your workload between some very different projects.
There will be continued development of new Magento 2 sites. Delivering a road map of user experience and operational enhancements to the Magento System. This includes configuring and customising extensions and creating custom code. Acting as technical lead for the project and assisting the ecommerce team on the optimisation of the project. You will also be involved in a migration from M1 to M2, liaising with our off-shore development team where appropriate.
In addition, there will be development and optimisation of our Shopify sites, testing, learning and optimising, ensuring we use our insight appropriately to roll out improvements across the various sites to suit each client and audience.
You will have gained experience working with Magento and Shopify, either during your previous job, a work placement or in your own time. You will be comfortable building and maintaining a site on your own, and comfortable making decisions and installing your own working practices. At the same time, there will be support from a team very comfortable working with both platforms and very comfortable ensuring developers are well supported and given the time and resources to develop their own knowledge.
The right candidate will also act as technical lead across other business projects, whether it is configuring our order management system (XML script) or new business intelligent tools that look to unify and optmise our internal working practices. Experience working and integrating multiple business systems will be very useful experience.
- Experience with Magento, Shopify and Wordpress.
- The ability to work on front end and back end systems.
- Preference to use GitHub or similar for version control.
- The ability to work directly with business users, often with a defined spec, but with occasional fire-fighting. We know in ecommerce it can never be avoided.
- Experience of working within an Agile methodology, working through regular sprints managed via Kanban. We like to use Trello, Basecamp and Slack.
- Ability to assist with the technical network infrastructure, AKA be the resident techy.
- The confidence and independence to be able to manage own work load across a variety of streams.
- An interest in online shopping and ecommerce. You need to know what good looks like online for a customer too.
- Reliable and hardworking, you must be willing to step up to challenges when needed
- Someone willing to develop their skills and career in a dynamic, expanding ecommerce business.
- A good sense of humour and someone ready to get stuck in and join a fun, hardworking team!
If the above sounds like you, then we look forward to hearing from you.